Fiduciaries for family trusts—including family trustees, guardians, and conservators, may be responsible for a range of different trust instruments.
- Marital, family and QTIP trusts
- Structured settlement trusts
- Special needs trusts
For these fiduciaries, RightPath Investments offers services such as the following:
- Guidance and comfort in choosing to serve.
- Fiduciary review for existing trusts (corporate or individual trustees).
- Compliance with the Uniform Prudent Investor Act and Uniform Principal and Income Act.
- Proper asset allocation.
- Balancing needs of multiple beneficiaries for both income and growth
- Development and monitoring of an IPS.
- Dealing with court oversight.