Who We Serve
Who We Serve
Helping Pre-Retirees, Retirees and Small Business Owners Build Lasting Wealth
Advising Fiduciaries: Retirement Plans, Family Trusts and Charitable Organizations
Pre-retirees and Retirees
Retirement planning has become increasingly complex in recent years. That means it’s more important than ever to have a knowledgeable advisor by your side. We specialize in navigating the unexpected issues that come up, including:
- Maximizing job satisfaction to avoid early retirement
- Pursuing financial stability throughout your golden years
- Creating a sustainable withdrawal plan
- Tax planning
- Managing risk
- Leaving a lasting legacy through personalized estate and philanthropic planning
At RightPath, we strive to help you reach your personal summit. Let us guide you in creating a tailored plan that aligns with your unique goals and desires. Throughout your retirement journey, we will be your steadfast partner, constantly adjusting and fine-tuning your plan to help you pursue financial stability and experience financial peace and confidence in the mountain lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Small Business Owners
We work with small business owners planning for their own retirements to realize the value of their business and to give the highest quality retirement benefits to their team.
- Exit Planning
- Cost conscious retirement plan design
- Investment selection and monitoring
- Vendor selection
- Employee education and advice
- Learn more about small business retirement plans.
Advising Fiduciary Investors
Fiduciaries are financially responsible to third parties who depend on them. For a variety of reasons, many fiduciaries are ill informed and poorly advised regarding their investment responsibilities. We strive to help fiduciaries make better and more prudent investment decisions by providing an independent, consultative approach.
- Understanding and implementing prudent practices
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Controlling costs
- Minimizing legal liability
- Learn more about fiduciary investment advice.